Saturday, 7 November 2015

english mid test unit 1



I.                   Classified (kelompokkan) these expressions into the groups.
a.       Can you help me ?
b.      I must ask you to…..
c.       I would be happy if……
d.      I love it
e.       I hate it
f.       I expect……
g.       God bless you
h.      I am very delighted of…..
i.        Could you tell me….
j.        Fantastic.
k.      Will you explain it again.
l.        I am fed up with it.
m.    I wish you….
n.      Oh no.
o.      Good luck.



No
Making request
Expressing hope
Expressing attitude
1



2



3



4



5




II.                Complete (lengkapilah) these dialogues using “request, hope and attitude”.
1.      Rindu  : can you help me?
Benci   :  ………………………………………
2.      Cinta   :  I hope you get better soon.
Saying :  ……………………………………....
3.      Rhoma :  Do you want a cup of coffee?
Sinta    :  ………………………………………
4.      Rima    :  will you lend me your handphone?
Romi   :  ………………………………………
5.      Koko   :  Good luck !
Kuku   :  ………………………………………
III.             Translate (terjemahkan) these expressions into English.
6.      Will you come on time ?         = ………………………………………………
7.      Thanks for your wish.             = ……………………………………………....
8.      I  am fed up with you             = ………………………………………………
9.      Fantastic                                  = ……………………………………………....
10.  Certainly                                 = ………………………………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment