Wednesday, 11 February 2015

ENGLISH LISTENING OF SONG



ENGLISH LISTENING MATERIALS



Topic               : Song
Type/Title        : Pop/ I don’t wanna talk about it (Rod Stewart)
Exercise           : 1. Finding out the missing verbs and nouns
                          2. Understanding the topic of the song
                         
A sample of exercises:

Listen to the song and complete the lyrics!

I can ___1___ by your ___2___ that you've
probably been crying forever
And the stars in the sky don't ___3___
nothing to you they're a mirror

I don't wanna talk about it
How you ___4___ my heart
If I stay here just a little bit longer
If I ___5___ here won't you ___6___ to my heart
Oh oh my heart

If I ___7___ all alone will the shadows
hide the colours of my ___8___
blue for tears, black for the ___9___
fears the stars in the ___10___
don't mean nothing to you they're a mirror

-------------------------------------------------


ENGLISH LISTENING MATERIALS

[script]
I DON’T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT
Song by Rod Stewart
I can tell by your eyes that you've
probably been crying forever
And the stars in the sky don't mean
nothing to you they're a mirror
I don't wanna talk about it
How you broke my heart
If I stay here just a little bit longer
If I stay here won't you listen to my heart
Oh oh my heart
If I stand all alone will the shadows
hide the colours of my heart
blue for tears, black for the night
fears the stars in the sky
don't mean nothing to you they're a mirror
I don't wanna talk about it
How you broke my heart
If I stay here just a little bit longer
If I stay here won't you listen to my heart
Oh oh my heart

 

No comments:

Post a Comment