Friday, 30 October 2015

soal gratitude,apology and preposition unit 2



I. Complete the dialogues below using the expression of gratitude and apology.
1.   Mother           :  Rudi, can you help me with the groceries?
      Rudi                :  Of course, Mom.
      Mother           :  ___________, Dear.
     Rudi                 : You’re welcome.
2.  Simon              :  Erik, can I borrow your book?
     Erik                   :  Sure, here it is.
     Simon              :  ___________ a lot.
    Erik                   :  Don’t mention it.
3. Father               :  Leung Wei, did you break that glass?
    Leung Wei      :  Yes, I did. _________________.
    Father              :  That’s quite all right.
4. Mother            :  Santo, have you bought me some sugar?
     Santo               :  ____________, Mom. I forgot.
    Mother             : Never mind.
5. Father               :  Could you turn off the light, Edi?
    Edi                    : Of course.
    Father               :  _______________.
    Edi                     :  forget it.
6.  Grandmother     :  Can you bring me a glass of water?
     Sopie                :  Here it is.
    Grandmother      :____________  , Dear.
    Sopie                    :don’t mention it .
7.  Kasih                 :  Did you see my novel? 
     Mila                   : _________________ I lost it yesterday.
     Kasih                 : never mind.
II.  complete using the correct preposition (in, on, under, beside, or in front of,behind )
1.  Mrs Sugawa     : Okan, where are my shoes?
      Okan               :    look. they are__________ the chair.
2.  Mr Felani  :  Dear, do you see my book?
     Mrs Felani :  of course. It is__________ the desk.
3.  Lisa                   :  Dion, where is catty, my pet?
     Dion                 :  .it is ___________the mango tree.
4.  Fikar                 :  Lola, where are you?
     Lola                  :  I am _________your house.
5.  Eli                     :  Do you see my brooch?
      Aya                  :  it is_______your pencil case.
6.  Soleh                :  Anti, do you know where the pen is?
     Anti                   : I think it is_________.

No comments:

Post a Comment