Friday, 30 October 2015

soal greeting and parting unit 1



Complete the following dialogues using the correct  Expression Of Greeting and Parting.
1.  Heru is a new neighbour.
                Ary        :  __________. I’m Ary.
                 Heru     :  Hello. I’m Heru.
                Ary         :  You are the new neighbour, right?
                 Heru      :  Yes, I am. I just moved from Padang.
                Ary        :  Well, nice to meet you, Heru.
                 Heru     :  ____________________, too.
2.  Ranti meets her teacher, Mr Bakri at the post office.
                Ranti                     :  Good afternoon, Sir.
                Mr Bakri              :  ______________. You are ....
                Ranti                      :  Ranti, Sir. My name is Ranti. _____________you?
 Mr Bakri             : I am  fine, thank you. And how about you?
                Ranti                      :  __________, too.
                 Mr Bakri             :  Well, Ranti. I have to go now. Pleased to meet you.
                Ranti                      :  ___________________, too, Sir.
3.  Citra is Ari’s friend. One night she wants to see Ari at his home, but he is not home. Ari’s brother, Sigit, is at home.
                Citra      :  Good evening, Sigit.
                 Sigit      :  ________________, Citra.
                Citra      :  Is Ari at home?
                Sigit       :  I’m sorry, Citra. Ari is not at home.
                Citra      :  Oh, well. That’s OK. Good night, then.
                Sigit       : ______________
4.  Anto is Ucok’s best friend.
                Anto       :  ____, Ucok. Are you coming to the basket ball game?
                Ucok      :  Hi, Anto. Yes, I’m coming to the game.
  Anto     :  OK, then. See you there. __________.
 Ucok     : Bye.
5. Lira is new in the neighbourhood.
  Tony    :  Hi. My name is Tony.
  Lira      :  ______. My name is Lira.
  Tony   :  You are the new neighbour, right?
  Lira      :  Yes, I am. I just moved in yesterday.
  Tony   : Welcome to the neighbourhood. Well, I have to go to the bookstore. See you.
  Lira      :  OK. ________!

6.  Eka meets a girl at a camping site.
   Eka      : _________ . I’m Eka. What is your name?
                   Riska  : Hi . I’m Riska. Which group do you come from?
                  Eka      :  I am from the Eagle group. You are from the Bear group, right?.
                  Riska    :  Yes, that is right. Well, Eka. Let me go and see you later.
                   Eka      : ______________ , Riska.
7.  Alam meets his teacher, Mr Wijaya, on the way home from school.
                Alam                     : _____________ , Mr Wijaya.
Mr Wijaya          :  Oh, Alam.good morning  . How are you?
                Alam                      : ___________, Sir. Thank you.
                Mr Wijaya          :  Well, take care, OK?
 Alam                     : Of course, Sir.
 Mr Wijaya         : good bye , Alam.
 Alam                     :_____________  , Sir.
8.  Ella is on her way home from the movie theatre. She meets Sigit.
                Ella        : good evening , Sigit.
                Sigit       : ________________ , Ella. What was the film like?
                Ella        :  It was interesting.
                 Sigit      :  Well. It’s getting late. I have to go home now. So long.
 Ella       : Me, too. _______________
9.  Arif and Susan are playmates.
 Arif       : __________ , Susan! How are you?
 Susan   : Hello , Arif! I’m fine, thanks. And you?
 Arif       : _____________, too. Are you coming to Rini’s birthday party tonight?
  Susan  :  Of course I’m coming.
  Arif       :  OK, then. I’ll meet you there.  Bye bye.
 Susan    :  _________.
10.  Andy is a new student.
 Andy    :  Good afternoon. I’m Andy.
 Yola      :  ______________. I’m Yola. Are you a new student?
  Andy    :  Yes, I am. I’m in 1H.
  Yola      :  Then, we are classmates. I’m going to the library. Do you want to accompany me?
  Andy   :  I’m sorry, I can’t.
 Yola      : OK, then. ___________  in the classroom.
 Andy     :_____________  .

No comments:

Post a Comment