ENGLISH
EXERCISES
Name =………………………………..
Grade = XII IPA/IPS.
____________________________________Date =________________2014._______
Decide the expressions below whether
Request, Hope, or Attitude. And translate into Indonesian.
|
No
|
Expressions
|
Request/Hope/Attitude
|
Meaning
|
|
1
|
God bless you
|
|
|
|
2
|
I wish you will better soon
|
|
|
|
3
|
I would be glad if you can help me
|
|
|
|
4
|
I love it very much
|
|
|
|
5
|
Will you explain it once ?
|
|
|
|
6
|
I expect you will pass the exam.
|
|
|
|
7
|
Terrific
|
|
|
|
8
|
I ‘m very delighted to you
|
|
|
|
9
|
May you are happy
|
|
|
|
10
|
Would you take me a cup of coffee?
|
|
|
Good luck !
No comments:
Post a Comment