Tuesday, 20 January 2015

soal bahasa inggris kelas 3 sd



I.                   Complete the sentences below.
1.     I want to cut vegetables. I need a……………………………
2.     Karin put her bolsters on the………………………..
3.     The boy wants to fry an egg. He needs a stove and……………..
4.     It is  at 2.15. we can say it is…………………………………
5.     We use…………………….for boiling water.
6.     Mother uses  a fish slice for……………….
7.     My sister usually keeps the rice in the……………………..    
8.     Mutiara is washing the plates in the……………………..
9.      Plates and spoons are for……………………………….
10.    I …………not here. 
II.                 Translate into English .
1.     Saya bukan seorang pustakawan. =……………………………………………….
2.     Saya tidak mengerjakan tugas. =…………………………………………………….
3.     Kita memakai seragam ke sekolah. =………………………………………………
4.     Mereka menggunakan pensil untuk menulis.=………………………………..
5.     Apakah kamu mengantuk ? =………………………………………………………….

III.              Arrange  into good sentences.
1.     Breakfast-karin-for-has-bread.=……………………………………………………..
2.     Cooking-pan-a-for-is.=……………………………………………………………
3.     Cooking-mother-is-kitchen-in-the.=……………………………………………….
4.     Sleep-we-bed the-on.=……………………………………………………………
5.     Not-bookshelf-is-new-the.=……………………………………………………

Good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment