Tuesday, 17 February 2015

English daily tests unit 3


I.                   COMPLETE(lengkapilah) THE TABLE.

NO
POSITIVE DEGREE
COMPARATIVE DEGREE
SUPERLATIVE DEGREE
1
Little


2
Happy


3
Young


4
Beautiful


5
Many


6
Slow


7
Thin


8
Fast


9
Older


10
fat



II.                COMPARE (bandingkan) THE  THINGS.
1.      A Cat and A dog.                   =
2.      A Bicycle and A Motorcycle.=
3.      Elok and alfis.                         =
4.      A Book and A dictionary.      =
5.      A Bus and A Train.                 =
III.             CHANGE(rubahlah) THE SENTENCES INTO  NEGATIVE AND INTROGATIVE FORMS
 .      (+)  I  eat  fried rice .
      (- )
      (?)
  2.      (+) Budi  comes to school of Hasan Alwi.
(-)
(?)
3    (+) Mahmud and Sobirin study English.
      (-).
      (?).

IV.             TRANSLATE (terjemahkan)THE SENTENCES
1.      Can I help you ?                      =
2.      Could you help me?                =
3.      What can I do for you ?          =
4.      Certainly                                 =
5.      Nothing,thanks.                      =



GOD LUCK !





No comments:

Post a Comment