Wednesday, 11 February 2015

English Test of Reported Speech and some expressions.



A.Decide Whether They Are Suggestions, Requests, Hope Or Instructions.

1. Bring that book to me.
2. Why don’t you read this story?
3. Good luck !
4. Read this story loudly.
5. Would you mind lending me the book, please?
6. What  about going to the library?
7. I think you should join the story telling contest.
8. Stop writing your story!.
9. If I were you, I would buy this novel.
10. Have a nice dream.
……………………………………..
……………………………………..
……………………………………..
……………………………………..
……………………………………..
……………………………………..
……………………………………..
……………………………………..
……………………………………..
…………………………………….

B. Write the sentences into “Reported Speech”.
1. Desy said widya “ Do you have much money ? “
>  ………………………………………………………….
2. Eka told nindya and luluk “ I am dating with the driver”.
>  ………………………………………………………….
3. Ria asked Ega “Don’t touch me !”.
>  ………………………………………………………….
4. Puji said Hestin “Who is the handsome boy ?”.
>  ………………………………………………………….
5. Gayatree  ordered Fitri “would you bring my socks !”
>  ………………………………………………………….

C. Complete the table below how to say to …..

NO
Make Request
Express hope
Express attitude
Command
1








2









3









4










5












No comments:

Post a Comment