Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Exercises of Indirect Speech and Conditional sentences



I.                    Rewrite the direct  speech into indirect speech.
1.       Miss Puji said “ study diligently ! “
2.       Miss Widya told me.”Don’t make any noise !”.
3.       Miss Desy  said.” Why do you come late ?
4.       Miss Ria  told me.”is it your dictionary?
5.       Miss Eka said “ I want to eat a plate of fried rice.

II.                  Complete the sentences using conditional sentences correctly.
1.       If my father has a plane, ...............
2.       I would take you home if...............
3.       If I had had two cars, ....................
4.       I will be here if...............................
5.       If I took a motorbike, ....................

III.                Translate into English.
6.       Mungkin kita akan belajar bersama.
7.       Saya menyarankan kamu untuk belajar.
8.       Dilarang  merokok di ruang kelas!.
9.       Datanglah tepat waktu!.
10.   Tolong,Jangan marah !

Do it as well as possible !

No comments:

Post a Comment