English
practice test.
complete the dialogue based on the correct words then practice with your seatmate.
Student 1 =
Student 2 =
Student 1 =
Student 2 =
Student 1 =
Student 2 =
Student 1 =
Student 2 =
Student 1 =
Student 2 =
Student 1 =
Student 2 =
Student 1 =
|
Hi guy.....
Hi ,oh my
god. You look great with that hairstyle.
Thanks a lot. I am ....... you like it. I am worried
it might look weird.
No, you are .......,. It look so good.
Thank you. You
are really a .......person.
Never mind. I
heard that you passed the audition for the coming drama show.
Yes, I did. That was the reason I cut my hair like
this.
Congratulation.
Is that the main character hair style ?
Yes. I..... my hair like this as the main character
hairstyle.
You are
really serious about the show.
Well. I have to. Anyway. I ..... you to my
performance in the show.
Of course
guy. I will come there. See you at the show.
Ok. See you ....,guy.
|
text script :
a. glad
b. nice
c. see
d. invite
e. cut
f. wrong
g. too
No comments:
Post a Comment